Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Browse] avoid phone lock while in Spotify, like it happens in navigation apps as Waze lock

[Android][Browse] avoid phone lock while in Spotify, like it happens in navigation apps as Waze lock

On some of my devices where I run Spotify and we enjoy to read the song lyrics it could be useful to have an option to avoid the screen lock: in android we don't find any option to do that

3 Replies

Hey @G33K,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. We moved your post from Ideas to the help boards as it's content fits better here.

This option is already available for Android users using Car Mode. Car mode automatically switches on when you connect your phone to your car’s Bluetooth making larger icons and the screen will be always on. You can find the info related in this article.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

That was only an example, i would like to avoid phone lock also while not
using car mode

Hi there @G33K

Thanks for the clarification. 

In this case, you can consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if this is something you'd like to see implemented in the future. Despite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts