Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android N bug

Android N bug

Just got official Android N for my Oneplus 3. For some reason Spotify keeps coming up in the notification field every 5 minutes or so. It's not starting to play. It just comes up. And I have to swipe it away.

Why is this happening? Didn't happen before the upgrade to Android N. And yes, I did a factory reset after upgrade.
Screenshot_20170105-192708.png
6 Replies

Are you near a car or a device that connects to your phone? Spotify automatically does that if you connect through bluetooth.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

No I'm not.

I know that.

Hmm interesting. I have run into this issue before. Do you regularly restart your phone? Have you tried shutting off notifications for Spotify?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

No, not often. But it's not connected to restart.

I've got all notifications in Spotify app turned off. I can of course ban Spotify from showing notifications in Android. But then I would never see it there, not even while playing music.

I just did an uninstall and reinstall. Let's see what happens.

Still the same bug...

Hey! Sorry to hear that! Let me get some help. I'm not quite sure what is going on. Shouldn't be too long. Hopefully we can get your issue fixed. Have a nice day. 🙂

Suggested posts