Android Widget Removal

Solved!

Re: Android Widget Removal

mscazaresb

As soon as I match my playlists with Amazon Music I'm gone...

entropyofme
Visitor

This is the worst. You guys look embarrassing next to Pandora and Black Player. Google play music, Amazon, and even Samsung all have widgets. Really starting to reconsider my subscription.

Screenshot_20190812-105451_ADW Launcher.jpg

gBasgaard

Man, you guys really are making it hard for music lovers to still love you! The amount of stuff you remove to "help" make a better user experience is astounding. I never thought I'd say this, but I reckon I'm ready to give Apple Music or Tidal a go. The things you choose to focus on (and mostly remove) really do blow my mind. You have countless ideas with thousands of people begging for them, yet you continue to ignore them or pretty much say "Ahhh we're just not gonna do that. Don't feel like it." wth? Do better, or at least explain yourself better! Seriously. At the bottom of your post you legitimately have a link that says "If you’re interested in learning more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change." Then when you get to that article, I kid you not, this is all that's written, "At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. When we’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature for only a temporary period. Let us know what you think over at our Community" What a joke. You have pretty much 0 transparency and don't seem to care about your devoted users AT ALL. 

slepciu
Visitor

I want widget back. I am use widget every day.

Skydiei
Casual Listener

So do I....

I use this widget every day multiple times. 

Rubbish move

Bkdingo
Visitor

I used the widget every single day. Why would you remove something that makes using your product easier? What a trash decision.

Angelpsychotic
Visitor

Why?? I used that ALL THE TIME! 

You can't start spotify from the notification list and it disappears quite soon after pausing the music! This is a set back! 🤬😔

radiochick12
Visitor

I use that widget with easy. now i have to do extra clicks to listen to music. and when its paused it stops showing up on the drop screen. What was wrong with the widget. it works perfectly fine, and made multitasking on the phone easier. bring it back.

WarriorMan256

If this doesnt come back I will be finding another music provider. 

blindspider

I used this every day. I've literally never heard of anyone complaining there IS a widget for something, only that there's NOT a widget. What an absolutely bizzare move. Bring it back.

SUGGESTED POSTS