Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android current song same as last played song from computer

Android current song same as last played song from computer

I used to be an iPhone user, and I have a Premium Spotify account. I listen to a Commute playlist on repeat during my commute, and while at work I listen to whatever on my computer. When it was time to go home, I hit the media button in my car, and Spotify starts playing at the last spot I left off in the Commute playlist. (This is a downloaded playlist).

I recently made the switch to Android (Samsung Galaxy s10). I listen to that same Commute playlist during my commute, and while at work I listen to whatever on my computer. When it is time to go home, I hit the media button in my car, and Spotify starts playing at the last song that was played on my computer.

I understand if more than one Spotify app is opened, the secondary apps will change their current songs to whatever the primary app is listening to. The thing is, my Android Spotify app is not open. The only thing I assume is the issue is on the iphone, apps would sleep or stop using data after a couple minutes of the phone being off, therefore no interruption on the current song on the iphone.

Is there a way to fix the issue I'm having?

0 Replies

Suggested posts