Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App update changes. Keep accidentally pressing hide this song.

App update changes. Keep accidentally pressing hide this song.

I recently updated the spotify app. Now when I click the 3 vertical dot menu for a song the first option is hide this song. It used to be add this song to a playlist, and my muscle memory keeps clicking the first option which is now hide this song. This is very frustrating and time consuming to correct this each time. I know that in time I can retrain my brain to get used to it, but I'd rather not.

Can y'all please just make the app easier to use and keep the first option add to playlist. And on that note another feature that would be lovely is to be able to add one song to multiple playlists at once instead of having to add them to each separate playlist individually. 

Thanks muchly 🙂

1 Reply

Hey there @Moonblinded,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community!

There's a relevant idea for what you're suggesting in the Idea Exchange here regarding the position of the "hide" option and this one for adding the same song to multiple playlists at once. Feel free to add your +VOTE in order to show your support. 

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts