Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Samsung s4 mini

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Whenever i try to view the page of an artist i am following from the library tab on the android app, only a blank screen is shown. This issue persists after multiple clean reinstalls of spotify and repeated follow/unfollow of the artist in question. Usually this would show all songs/albums that i am following at the time. please help.

3 Replies

Hey @aeroexo.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Same here. To be specific, mine are Dream Theater and Megadeth. The rest are working just fine (I have </200 artist in library).

One more artist page I couldn't open/load and still wondering why is it there (contains 172 songs btw) is 'Various Artists'

I've been re-installing and updating the app but nothing seems to work. Can someone please rectify this issue? Thanks.

Screenshot_20190507-152057.png

Hey there!

I have the same issue or at least the same symptoms.

I get blank artist pages in my library, without loading circle, for artists I downloaded songs. If I then go to the upper right menu and choose to remove all downloaded songs of this artist, the page appears immediately and I can see all my saved songs of that artist. But then I have to download them again, which is very annoying.

Tried several reboots,  deleting all spotify folders, clean reinstalls...

I'm on a Galaxy S6 with Android 7.0 and Spotify B.5.9.737

Thanks in advance!

Suggested posts