Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth stuttering

Bluetooth stuttering

I know Spotify doesn't actually monitor these forums and I'll never be heard but I'm going to post this regardless.

There have been several times where I would be streaming a song via Spotify over Bluetooth and all of the sudden the stream would become unbearable.. It stutters hard and the only way to fix it is to kill Spotify and start over. Anyone else having this issue?
5 Replies

Might be related to this bug:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/ANDROID-No-sound-through-Bluetooth/td-p/690230

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Try going into your Bluetooth settings, editing the connection and disabling contact sharing.

Same problem  - the reception improved when I disabled ' sync systems '  on Windows 10 - this is the option that enables settings to be shared on all windows 10 devices. But it is still less than perfect. as it was pretty much before I installed Windows 10.  Irritating!!

PS My BT speaker is a samsung TV soundbar

Yep! I hate it. I Actually returned two bluetooth speakers back to Amazon because i thought they were defective!! I dont don't know why it jumps? It starts skipping so bad you have to turn it off! Smdh!

Having the same issue on Windows 10 with Sony MDR 1000-X via bluetooth, I also sometimes get a sudden high metal sound that scares the **bleep** out of me and makes me jump to the roof in my chair, because it is so loud. The issue mentioned by the OP is solved by restarting Spotify, but sometimes I have to do it multiple times within a very short time. The second issue I dont know if is caused by my headset or Spotify.

Suggested posts