Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i use spotify simultaneously on two android phones ?

Can i use spotify simultaneously on two android phones ?

Hi

I would like to buy premium account for Spotify but i have last very importatnt question:

Can i use it on two different android phones at the same time ? I mean I'm listening to music on my phone and for example my Mom also listen to spotify at the same time ? 

5 Replies

You can only stream music to one device at a time on each account. You'd need a second Premium account for two devices to stream music at once.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

ok,so now different situation

I'm using spotify client on my computer and someone else is using smartphone at the same time.Is it also impossible with one account ?

Like I say, you can only stream to one device at a time - be it a smart phone or computer.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi,

I would like to precise that it's possible if you listen in offline mode playlists synced on the PC or the smartphone. There's an option for that. So one can stream when the other is listening in offline mode synced playlists.

Follow me

That's certainly the case. You can only stream to one device at a time, but you can of course use a device in Offline Mode if you wish.

Suggested posts