Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't undownload

Can't undownload

So on my old phone I had over 2000 songs on Spotify and a lot of it was downloaded for offline but some of it wasn't so that they only played online. I got a new phone and just downloaded everything at once for times sake and would just undownload the albums I didn't want for offline after. But it won't let me undownload them, it just says Download and so I clicked download (which it already is) and then clicked undownload after but it's still downloaded. I tried switching to offline then back on but nothing changed, I tried removing the album then saving it again but it was still downloaded
3 Replies

Does it still show as downloaded in the Spotify app or is it that you haven't noticed space becoming free on your device after removing it from downloaded?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

It still shows as downloaded

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts