Premium

Country

USA

Device

Google Pixel 3a

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When saving a new album from an artist it no longer has the songs already "liked" and I have to go through and "like" each song one by one. Inversely any songs that were previously "unliked" are showing up in my albums and not being skipped any longer. This used to all work fine and then I believe it began after an update. This issue is happening on two completely different phones that I have tried. Is there a way to get songs to "hide" again? Is there a setting? I can't find any answers and anyone that has posted this issue has not been satisfactorily answered either and I find no help. Please help.

4 Replies

Here are 2 examples of people having the same issue but none of the suggestions worked for me either. I am not saving any music to my phone this is all streaming.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Unliked-songs-not-excluded-from-My-Albums/td-p/4706...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Bug-Disliked-songs-still-playing/td-p/4511072

Hi @Nolan93,

The functionality of liking abums has changed. Hitting the ❤️ icon on an album no longer saves the songs to your liked songs, but only adds the whole album to your "albums" list. You can find more information here.

I realize this is probably not the solution you were hoping for, but I hope it helps nonetheless. 

Hi, I want to hide a song i really dislike and because of that I would like to prevent the song from appearing and reproducing in my radios. 

I did it before, I want to do it with Marracash songs. Thank you

Hey there @haddeach,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

You mentioned in your message that you previously were able to do so for a different track.

If you're having troubles doing so at the moment, it'd be helpful if you could include some additional details on what's happening or the device you're using so we can take a closer look.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts