Cannot play specific songs

Plan

Premium

Device

Nexus6p

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I'm a premium user. But I cannot select a specific song and play it. As soon as I select the song, it starts a radio, which I didn't want. I do enjoy all the other premium features, like listening offline. So it will be grealgr appreciated, if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

6 Replies

Hey @p-if_xp0y6np, welcome to the Community!

How long has this been going on for? Do you have the same issue after logging out and back in a few times?

If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall.

Let us know how it goes.

Still, that didn't solve the problem. Whenever I want to play a song from the search....the app starts playing radio based on that song. 

Have had a clean reinstallation, but nothing seems to help. 

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Hey @SergioDavid,

Have you tried disabling Autoplay?

You can find it under Settings>Playback. Just switch it off and it should not start a radio station. 

Tell me how it goes then.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

I am having the same problem. I use to be able to search a song title and then just let the list playout. This morning I searched "Johnny I hardly Knew Ya", and it'll play the track selected then begin a song radio. I have auto played turned off and have done a clean reinstall

I forgot to add some songs don't play because it can't start a radio based on it, but will play if I go to the album or place in the queue

It doesn't help. Can you help please. It's been 2 weeks, and if it goes like this I'll have to cancel my subscription.

Suggested posts