Change Log?

Highlighted

Re: Change Log?

Casual Listener

So sad to see that spotify employs only bad developers who are not able to keep a simple changlog or release notes.

Yea leave a note and be sure to be ignored because spotify's devs are too lazy for release notes or valueing customers with it.

To have information about that process is useless when it is not clear what a user can expect of that release.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

@JRSofty

There are several ways to achieve it automatically.
But spotify devs seem to be really overpaid and to lazy for release notes.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I would appreciate a changelog this is absolutely common practice and very important for customer. Nevertheless, calling spotify developers lazy is not fair! This is a management decision and a delicate one: Someone has to decide which information in which granularity a company wants to share with its customers!

Highlighted

Regular

They have such a huge "Ideas" section but they don't implement a lot of good ideas. I'm sure the developers know what features they are adding and removing because they aren't thinking up the stuff as they go along. I'm sure they follow a To-do list so a simple list of changes wouldn't even require any effort but they spend more time developing security measures instead of features so they wouldn't want any "pirates" to know about those changes. Security is probably their biggest hurdle or barrier to new features.

I noticed the option to choose your desired "Download quality" has disappeared in the Windows Desktop app recently and now I'm wondering if it's an actual change in the the way the app works or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Why would they remove that good feature!? Are people ripping high quality music, now Spotify devs have made only normal quality music available for download (and ripping)? If this is the case then I'm moving to a different music provider for 320kbps offline music.

Does anyone know if the "Streaming quality" option is the same as the "Download quality" option and they just merged those settings?

Highlighted

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts and feedback. 

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

You can read about how your feedback reach Spotify here.

@N-ichola-z - Offline downloading on Desktop is synced to highest quality if you're a Premium user and has enabled high quality streaming.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂
SUGGESTED POSTS