Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clean Master causing disappearing downloaded tracks

Solved!

Clean Master causing disappearing downloaded tracks

OK, so after trying the troubleshooting on here I didn't find a solution, but it seems that clean Master is removing or causing a problem with spotify DESPITE asking it to keep my downloaded tracks.

Will give this a whirl and remove my cache remover completely for a while. If the problem persists, I'll just have to go with another music provider.

If anyone has any news or resolution with this, gimme a shout.

Nexus 7 user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This may be old info now, but I had a similar problem using clean master and spotify android app.

I managed to work around it by setting clean master not to delete empty folders, along with downloaded tracks. Seemed to work for me.

Regards,

sutty.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Frankly, the thought of letting such an app loose on my Spotify cache makes me shudder 🙂

Marked as solution

This may be old info now, but I had a similar problem using clean master and spotify android app.

I managed to work around it by setting clean master not to delete empty folders, along with downloaded tracks. Seemed to work for me.

Regards,

sutty.

Thank you for this post. I was having issues as well with songs appearing in my playlist and not playing. Plus, when you viewed the entire playlist, these songs didn't have a Green Arrow either.

After uninstalling my app and then reinstalling only to find out I was having the same issues, I stumbled upon this thread.

Clean Master is a wonderful app and I recommend it to all of my friends who have an Android phone. However, if they have the Spotify app, they should know that Clean Master will create these problems unless you tell the app to ignore Spotify and the Spotify Cache.

Best wishes,

CTownDawgs

Suggested posts