Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
My Question or Issue
When trying to use the Clock app to set Spotify as an alarm, the playlists list keeps "refreshing", making it impossible to search for songs or playlists to add as alarm.
Whenever it refreshes, I noticed the notification in the upper drawer keeps changing between "The app Clock is connecting" and "The app Clock is connected".
Both apps are in the latest version (6.2.1 for the clock, 8.5.44 for Spotify). I also tried downgrading the Clock app to the previous version (6.1.1), to no avail.
So far, for troubleshooting I tried:
- soft rebooting the phone
- clearing the cache of Spotify, uninstalling, rebooting the phone and installing everything again
- clearing the cache of the Clock app
- turning off Spotify's notifications
- making both apps "non monitored" by the battery app
- doing the connection with bluetooth on and off
- deleting the app connection from my account in Spotify Web and creating it again
- trying to set Spotify as my alarm while using both wireless and 4G