Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connection to denon amp

Connection to denon amp

1. Hi. I am on a family plan. My phone connects to my denon amp but my sons phone will not. It shows all the google speakers but not the denon amp. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy 7

Operating System

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey there @freegav,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Can you give us the exact models of the amp and the phone, alongside with the exact Spotify versions?

It would be great if you clarify if your son is trying to connect via Bluetooth/ Cable or WiFi.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks the issue appears to be related to my premium account, I just checked and my wife cannot connect to the xenon as well. Only my account which is the main account will show the denon amp.

Hi @freegav,

Thanks for your post and the info.

To be able to advise you more precisely, we would still need that additional info that @Alex mentioned above. Also could you check if all devices in the household are using the same internet network? Any screenshots or screen recordings would be very helpful as well. 

We'd suggest that you restart your amplifier and make sure it's connected to the same network as the your wife and son's devices, so that the Connect feature will be able to detect it. 

On this page here, we have detailed info on pretty much all available options to listen and broadcast music via the Spotify app, could you check if your family members are able to connect to the amp via Bluetooth for example?

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts