Device

Samsung  Galaxy s 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Sorry for my Englisch! 

Hi 

Im Moving From  Napster and i Missing a Feature that i offen use, 

Is there a way to copy a Playlist to a New Playlist so i did can Remove,  sort, add Tracks? 

Greetings From Germany

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Olbi89, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Thank you for being part of Spotify!

Tha feature is not available for the mobile version of it, so you can do it easily, because you can move the songs one by one to a new playlist but that would take time and is inconvenient 🙂

If you can, just download a Desktop version of Spotify and then use CTRL+A for Windows or CMD+A for Mac, right click on a song from that playlist you want to move the songs and click Add to Playlist, which will be on of your choice.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea about that in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @Olbi89.

You can copy playlists on the Spotify desktop app by right-clicking on a playlist and selecting "Create similar playlist".

Any other question, just let us know 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Olbi89, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

Thank you for being part of Spotify!

Tha feature is not available for the mobile version of it, so you can do it easily, because you can move the songs one by one to a new playlist but that would take time and is inconvenient 🙂

If you can, just download a Desktop version of Spotify and then use CTRL+A for Windows or CMD+A for Mac, right click on a song from that playlist you want to move the songs and click Add to Playlist, which will be on of your choice.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea about that in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Have a nice day 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey @Olbi89.

You can copy playlists on the Spotify desktop app by right-clicking on a playlist and selecting "Create similar playlist".

Any other question, just let us know 🙂

Hi

Thank you for your answers then make it on the PC and hope that it will eventually be available on mobile. Another question the Option that every Track has für same Volume schuld it be on or off or is it according to taste? F8r me it Sounds vetter when its of

Sorry the question is new here. 😳

Greetings

Oliver

Hey @Olbi89

Yes it is up to the preferences of the user 🙂

It sets the same volume of the songs which is more convenient as you won't have to change it every single time for each song.

If you do have any other question please let me know 😉

Have a great day!

Hi

Thanks again, I did not regret to change. Spotify is awesome!

Greetings From Germany 

Okay. This is not a solution. This does not tell you how to copy a whole playlist on Android which is what was required.

This function does not seem to be possible at the current time. Which is very poor.

Also not a solution. When someone asks "How do I do x on Android?", "This is how you do it on the desktop app." does not answer their question.

Hi

yes it is a shame that spotify does not listen to his paying users and the app does not even copy such things as an existing playlist to edit them dan. But I can not find a real alternative although I'm annoyed at the moment that I can not get new mixtapes anymore.

Suggested posts