Spotify no internet connection

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Galaxy 6

My Question or Issue

Spotify tells me I am offline and that no internet connection is available, although it was working fine yesterday. This happens intermittently.

I have checked the Offline Mode setting. It is definitely off.  When I toggle it, it tells me that Spotify is in offline mode.  When I toggle it back, it tells me that no internet connection is available (but of course it is; I can do anything else online).

I have tried signing out and signing in again. I have tried signing in throught spotify and facebook, no luck.

I have tried restarting my phone and reinstalling. Still no luck. Love my music but getting close to cancelling this now.   Any suggestions would be great?

3 Replies

Hey @_-impjl7q1h7g!

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, I'll be here to help 🙂

Can you let me know:

- Does this also happen when you log in wiht another account?

- Does this happen on both Wi-Fi and data? Also, are you able to try other connections and see if it works properly?

You can also try to remove your offline devices and log in again, that might help.

Hope this helps! Let me know how things go and have a nice day 🙂

/Jose. 💫

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

It happens with data and wifi on my samsung galaxy s6 phone, however it works fine on my ipad. Any ideas?

Hello, unfortunately, this is an ongoing issue. Note that Spotify is working on this and will do its best to solve it as soon as possible.

You can check the ongoing issue here and add your votes and comments so they have more info:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-shows-quot-offline-quot-even-when-connected-...

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

/Jose. 💫
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts