Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DEVISE NOT COMPATIBLE

DEVISE NOT COMPATIBLE

Way to go Spotify.

I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER. I have never experienced such apathy from a Customer Support Team.

Great business strategy. Annoy and drive away paying customers.

Still waiting for my reply. Sent two emails..............C'mon.

I want a proper explanation for your decision to not give prior warning to a paying customer for the potential loss of service. You have my details and should have been aware that the upgrade would not run on my Android device.......

If there is anyone from the Spotify Team reading these posts please reply to this and all the other similar posts. Why no reply? Why the lack of respect for paying customers?

In the mean time, I've been given a new status (due to my number of tags) Concert Regular. Wow!

But I'm still waiting..............................

4 Replies

I do sympathise but you're unlikely to get an official reply here. Please use the online contact form if you want an official response and keep exchanging emails until you are satisfied. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Hey there @n0thappy!

As noted here by Spotify :

"Hey all,

We can no longer support some older devices, mostly running ARMv5 and ARMv6 based processors.

We know that means some of you will no longer have access to Spotify, and we're truly sorry about that, but we wouldn't do it unless it was completely necessary. And of course Spotify is still accessible on lots of other Android devices and other platforms."

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

"We can't tell you WHY it was completely necessary, just trust us! Yes, we're the same people who wrote code that allowed people to be hacked, but trust us on this one!"

Lamp

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Add-support-for-Google-ChromeCast/idi-p/482900

There is always comptetitors.

"My love for Spotify is true, in the middle of my heart, in the middle of the night, I go step by step with Spotify straight to the light"

Suggested posts