Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Make an app that works.

[Desktop] Make an app that works.

I don't understand how Spotify is the biggest music streaming service in the world and is still somehow so, so, so, so incredibly awful. It is so bad, how can you possibly make something this bad. It just doesn't work at all, everything crashes all the time or doesn't load. I can't even explain how bad it is.

4 Replies

Hey there @tobyralphs

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

We're sorry to hear that your experience isn't as expected with the app. We're here to help. 

Could you let us know if you're having issues on all your devices or only on a specific one?

Additionally, would you mind letting us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? That way we can avoid any repeating steps. 

Lastly, we'd like to know if the issue started happening after a specific event such as an update. 

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

This is the exact same response I get every time I raise a complaint with Spotify. I don't have a specific issue, the app is just abysmal and no one at Spotify will do anything.

The desktop app has only gotten way worse. There is no easy way to list ONLY new podcast episodes of ONLY the podcasts I follow. Why is there all this stuff I do not want/ never listened to/ do not follow all over my home page? Get this stuff off! Why can't we EDIT our homescreen and DELETE suggested podcasts, etc.? I am so angry at this desktop app, it is unbelievably terrible. Spotify NEEDS to allow people to remove misinformation, conspiracy theory cr*p from their feeds. What is this? Why are you suggesting that I listen to "witch story podcast" or "mysterious radio" or anything Parcast (sucks)? I do not follow this sh*t for a reason. I do not want to see it. I do not want to listen to your suggestions I'd like to please just have a nice list of new podcasts like on the mobile app where you can click the little bell and there is a NICE LIST OF NEW CONTENT! Why is this so hard????

We just want a non-glitchy desktop app where we can edit our homescreens. Simple.

Suggested posts