Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dont want premium

Dont want premium

Won't let me play music. When I press shuffle play all that happens is a box comes up with get premium for ad-free music anywhere at the bottom of the screen
10 Replies

Hello Rick,

Just want to clarify, but does your shuffle play work? If it does then the box is jus advertising premium to you because as a free customer you will receive ad's in the app, which include ad's for Spotify premium.

If you haven't already you may want to try premium free for a week as it may change your mind?

Best,
Jordan

No the shuffle doesn't work as soon as l press shuffle play the box comes and that's it . No music 

I see, have you made sure you have updated to the latest version of the app? Is it possible your Internet connection isn't working properly for Spotify, are you using a modified version of the app by chance?

If you can provide what phone your using and what version of IOS and Spotify you're using that would be a big help!

Best,
Jordan

I am using a galaxy tab s and my phone is a galaxy s5 neo. Yesterday I uninstalled and then installed spotify so l guess l am using the latest version.

Thanks for the details, what version of Android are your devices using, the S5 is on 6.0.1 I would assume?

I'll keep looking for a solution!

Best,
Jordan

To be honest I don't know for either of them

That's fine! If you want to check yout can do so by going into your device settings, head to General theN tap 'About Device'. Once you are there scroll down a little and you will see your version (X.X.X) I am on 6.0.1.

Best,
Jordan

Ya both devices are on 6.0.1 l have just noticed on my tablet that it has tried to play an advertisement and nothing happened the screen just went black and froze.

That is weird, have you installed an ad blocker by any chance? Maby that is causing the issue?

Best,
Jordan

No l just uninstalled and installed spotify 

Suggested posts