Hello from Turkey, I have Sony XZ1 and premium user. When i try download some music, spotify said like this "Not enough storage space, download stopped!". I have a 20gb+ storage space in device storage not sd kart! Please help me, i can't download anything. Sorry for bad english.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello and greetings 🙂
You should try to a clean reinstall to address the issue. Follow these steps:
- Go to System Settings
- Go to "Apps"
- Find Spotify there
- On Spotify's page, first, tap "Force Close"
- Then tap "Clear cache" if it's not greyed out.
- Then tap "Unninstall" and remove the app.
- After uninnstalling, power off your device.
- If you can, remove the battery now. Power back on.
- Using a file manager on your phone or with your USB cable and your computer, go to Internal Storage > Android > Data and delete a folder called com.spotify.mobile.android.ui
- Reinstall Spotify from Google Play
If you do these steps correctly, you'll do a clean reinstallation of the app and your downloads will be done without a problem. Update us if the problem still exists after this. We'll try our best to help. Have a nice day 🙂