Equalizer on Android

Solved!
Highlighted

Equalizer on Android

Shoon8787
Casual Listener

Just got premium on my oneplus 6, and I can't see the equalizer option at all, it just doesn't show. Also, it doesn't sound like changing the sound quality makes any difference.

I'd appreciate your answers 

My Question or Issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Equalizer on Android

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

Hi Shoon, 
Usually for android devices, when you go to your spotify settings it will open up a separate window into your device settings, under equalizer, try maualy going to your android settings and clicking the equalizer settings window. Then you might be able to change your settings there. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Best,
Jack

JᴀᴄᴋRock Star 3
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies
Solution!

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

Hi Shoon, 
Usually for android devices, when you go to your spotify settings it will open up a separate window into your device settings, under equalizer, try maualy going to your android settings and clicking the equalizer settings window. Then you might be able to change your settings there. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Best,
Jack

JᴀᴄᴋRock Star 3

Shoon8787
Casual Listener

Hi Jack, 

Thank you for your answer. I did manage to manually access my android equalizer, although I still don't understand why it doesn't even have the category "equalizer" in my Spotify settings. Thank you. 

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

Nice to hear, if this worked for you, it would greatly help if you mark my answer as the solution for others to see! Have a great listening experience!

JᴀᴄᴋRock Star 3
SUGGESTED POSTS