Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following Artist Bug

Following Artist Bug

Hello, I am a spotify premium member from the U.S. on the Samsung Galaxy S7. I am having an issue with following specific artists. I have tried fixing the issue by restarting my phone, reinstalling the app, updating my phone and app, but to no avail. I say specific artists because I was trying to follow the 2 artists in question (Mammoth Grinder and Genocide Pact) and could not, but I was able to follow 2 other artists (Pissgrave and Undergang) after trying to follow the afformentioned artists. I'm not certain if this will keep happening or not, so I wanted to see what could be done about it. Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 Replies

I'd also like to mention that every time I hit the follow button, despite the artists not staying followed and not being in my artist list, my number of followed artists on my account page goes up as if they were being followed, and does not go down when the artists are automatically unfollowed.

I have the same issue. Every time I open the app I have to re-follow Krallice. I have tried to follow them for over a year and every time I open the app it removes them from my follow list. 

As a follow up and a bit of a bump, I also tried to follow the artist TWICE, but to no avail, as, just like before, when I closed my app they became unfollowed. Right after though, I was able to follow 2 more artists who stayed followed.

Suggested posts