Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP

HELP

I have addressed this issue for two weeks now. It has gotten much worse. I can not modify my spotify on FB it gives me a whitelist error message.. I can not make any privacy changes on FB to Spotify they will not allow me. NOW I CAN NOT LOAD SPOTIUFY ON MY PHONE AT ALL IT AUTOMATICALLY CLOSES ..BUT THEN SPOT TRIES TO DOWNLOAD SONGS ..BUT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PLAY AND IT WILL NOT STAY OPEN .. 

I HAVE ASKED FOR HELP OVER AND OVER ... MY ACCOUNT WILL not not ALLOW ME TO SUBMIT A HELP TICKET AT ALL..EVERYTIME I TRY TO DO A TICKET YOUR SYSTEM LOG ME OUT ...

PLEASE WILL SOMEONE HELP ME .. I USE SPOT FOR MY WORKING OUT I AM IN TRAINING AND NEED MY SPOT 

1 Reply

@user-removed wrote:

I have addressed this issue for two weeks now. It has gotten much worse. I can not modify my spotify on FB it gives me a whitelist error message.. I can not make any privacy changes on FB to Spotify they will not allow me. NOW I CAN NOT LOAD SPOTIUFY ON MY PHONE AT ALL IT AUTOMATICALLY CLOSES ..BUT THEN SPOT TRIES TO DOWNLOAD SONGS ..BUT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PLAY AND IT WILL NOT STAY OPEN .. 

I HAVE ASKED FOR HELP OVER AND OVER ... MY ACCOUNT WILL not not ALLOW ME TO SUBMIT A HELP TICKET AT ALL..EVERYTIME I TRY TO DO A TICKET YOUR SYSTEM LOG ME OUT ...

PLEASE WILL SOMEONE HELP ME .. I USE SPOT FOR MY WORKING OUT I AM IN TRAINING AND NEED MY SPOT 

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Firstly, the fact that spotify closes: Is it up to date? Have you tried a clean reinstall?

The whitelist error is a known bug currently.

If you are on spotify free, I suggest you delete your account, then make a new one. To delete your account given from the sounds of things you will have trouble doing that, please post here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleting-your-account/td-p/173950

Alternatively, please post a support ticket on the contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/ , and respond to the email directly. Someone from Spotify should help you out.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts