Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with 2 people

Solved!

Help with 2 people

I would like to know how my husband and I can share the same playlis with listening and adding songst, but have 2 different phones, and 2 separate accounts?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

In the playlist edit options there is an option to make the playlist collabrative. This will make it so that you both can add songs to it. 

There is also a share option for email or to copy the link to the playlist. Have the other person open the playlist using the link so it will open it in the app. Then at the top click on the follow button. The playlist will now appear in their playlist list and they can view it at any time.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

In the playlist edit options there is an option to make the playlist collabrative. This will make it so that you both can add songs to it. 

There is also a share option for email or to copy the link to the playlist. Have the other person open the playlist using the link so it will open it in the app. Then at the top click on the follow button. The playlist will now appear in their playlist list and they can view it at any time.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts