Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with music

Solved!

Help with music

I really would like to know if you can still listen to music without paying the 9.99$ a month. I have WiFi in my house and unlimited data on my android. Would love to be able to hook up to my stereo in my car am I still able to listen to music freely. I did sign up for the 7day free trial.!!!

Thanks 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's kind of complicated and when it comes to mobile free Spotify. Basically, no cellular or wifi there is no Spotify (this is only for free). If you do have a connection but are still on mobile, you can only skip 5 (or so, I forget the actual number) songs every hour. You also have to listen to everything (playlists, albums, artists) on shuffle and can't choose individual songs to play.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

It's kind of complicated and when it comes to mobile free Spotify. Basically, no cellular or wifi there is no Spotify (this is only for free). If you do have a connection but are still on mobile, you can only skip 5 (or so, I forget the actual number) songs every hour. You also have to listen to everything (playlists, albums, artists) on shuffle and can't choose individual songs to play.

Suggested posts