Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is this song available?

Solved!

Is this song available?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

It probably has to do with what country you're in. I'm in Sweden and I can play the song. 

Marked as solution

I gave you a link to an album availability web app in reply to a previous post. Have you tried using it @user-removed?

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks!
Marked as solution

It probably has to do with what country you're in. I'm in Sweden and I can play the song. 

It could be that you aren't in the right country.

Marked as solution

I gave you a link to an album availability web app in reply to a previous post. Have you tried using it @user-removed?

Suggested posts