Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconnect device from Spotify

I am on the verge of replacing my current tablet with a new one. What is the simplest way for me to tell Spotify that the device is no longer to be downloaded to and should be removed from the list of my devices that can use the service?

• Gig Goer
  • I am on the verge of replacing my current tablet with a new one. What is the simplest way for me to tell Spotify that the device is no longer to be downloaded to and should be removed from the list o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't logging in from different country - via app with facebook

Hi,I moved from Czech Republic to Canada and now I can't log into Spotify app with facebook. When I want to log in with Facebook the app showing me this: "You appear to be trying log into Spotify from different country" What should I do? Thanks

• Hi, I moved from Czech Republic to Canada and now I can't log into Spotify app with facebook. When I want to log in with Facebook the app showing me this: "You appear to be trying log into Spotify f...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They charge without having premium subscription

Last day i want buy the premium but i cant OK good. But they are charging and i dont use the premium serviceWhat can i do? I want use premium but i dont want the charge without reason

• Casual Listener
  • Last day i want buy the premium but i cant OK good. But they are charging and i dont use the premium service What can i do? I want use premium but i dont want the charge without reason
  • tester50
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Podacsts disapear when i go offline

I have premium, I follow and download the podcasts I want but when I leave a place with WiFi they are soon gone. The download sign is there, but it's not green. What do I do?

• I have premium, I follow and download the podcasts I want but when I leave a place with WiFi they are soon gone. The download sign is there, but it's not green. What do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPANISH-DESCARGAR ALBUMS

Hola: Soy Usuario Premium de Spotify, la mayor cantidad lo uso en mi Celular con sistema Android, algunas veces lo uso en casa con mi PC con Windows 8.1En el celular he decargado una gran cantidad de albums para usarlos sin conexión, cuando he descar...

• Visitor
  • Hola: Soy Usuario Premium de Spotify, la mayor cantidad lo uso en mi Celular con sistema Android, algunas veces lo uso en casa con mi PC con Windows 8.1 En el celular he decargado una gran cantidad ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Responding Incredibly Slow on Many OnePlus X Android Phones

Hello, I wanted to bring to light a bug many OPX users seem to be experiencing. When using Spotify, weather I'm on Wifi or mobile data, I experience a ton of slowness when navigating the app. The app also loses track of the SD card from time to time ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I wanted to bring to light a bug many OPX users seem to be experiencing.  When using Spotify, weather I'm on Wifi or mobile data, I experience a ton of slowness when navigating the app.&n...
  • Carppopotamus
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Why doesnt what im playing show up in my notifications?

I know that a music bar with what you are playing is supposed to show up in my notifications and lock scren. And there is nothing there. Is there a way to turn this on and get it to show up?

• Casual Listener
  • I know that a music bar with what you are playing is supposed to show up in my notifications and lock scren. And there is nothing there. Is there a way to turn this on and get it to show up?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to play playlist radio stations recently

For the longest time I was able to play a playlist radio station using the Android app, as of a few weeks ago, it no longer works and will not play. I can still play artist radio stations, and song radio stations, just not playlist radio stations. It...

• Casual Listener
  • For the longest time I was able to play a playlist radio station using the Android app, as of a few weeks ago, it no longer works and will not play.  I can still play artist radio stat...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Song is not available" for every sing

Recently when I play a song on Spotify on my galaxy s7 the song will pause on its own multiple times before the song ends. When I open the app and hit play it will resume but will pause again after 30sec-1min. I also need to open the app in order for...

• Recently when I play a song on Spotify on my galaxy s7 the song will pause on its own multiple times before the song ends. When I open the app and hit play it will resume but will pause again after 3...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Classical Fans NEED Composer Metadata (and what that could do for Spotify)

This is stupid no customer service line bull**bleep**. I've tried asking for help and I get nowhere how frustrating this service doesn't not help boooo.

• Regular
  • This is stupid no customer service line bull**bleep**. I've tried asking for help and I get nowhere how frustrating this service doesn't not help boooo.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks don't play, stays at 0:00 although it is set on play [Premium]

I am mainly using my phone in offline mode to hear songs.I downloaded everything i want to hear and it has the green arrow, so it should be possible to play it. About half the tracks are playin as they should, other tracks are just staying at 0:00, a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am mainly using my phone in offline mode to hear songs. I downloaded everything i want to hear and it has the green arrow, so it should be possible to play it.   About half the tracks are p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify integration BMW connected Drive

The Spotify integration currently only works with the new 2016 BMW 7 Series. When will Spotify be compatible for BMW Connected Drive 2014 X5-series?

• The Spotify integration currently only works with the new 2016 BMW 7 Series. When will Spotify be compatible for BMW Connected Drive 2014 X5-series?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms] Help! I can't log on to Spotify from my Android device.

What do I do? Your Help is almost non-existant. I'm running Windows 7, am a Premium user and the trouble is in my Android phone and it won't take my password. I've tried reinstalling, re-starting, and am about to give up.

• What do I do? Your Help is almost non-existant. I'm running Windows 7, am a Premium user and the trouble is in my Android phone and it won't take my password. I've tried reinstalling, re-starting, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download offline music from Internal storage to SD Card

Hi! How can I change the storage settings of my Spotify? I already gone through the steps from the FAQs but I don't see the option to change the Storage settings. Can someone help me pls? I need to change it so that I can download offline music and s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! How can I change the storage settings of my Spotify? I already gone through the steps from the FAQs but I don't see the option to change the Storage settings. Can someone help me pls? I need to c...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas de pago

Hola buenas tardes. Quiero solucionar un problema que tuve y me estan haciendo pagar mi paquete premium cuando yo pague el mio el día 21 de abril y me quitaron mi paquete ya que por "falta de pago"

• Hola buenas tardes. Quiero solucionar un problema que tuve y me estan haciendo pagar mi paquete premium cuando yo pague el mio el día 21 de abril y me quitaron mi paquete ya que por "falta de pago"
  • alfredo01-mx
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High data usage on android

Im have been having issues with my spotify for the last few weeks , firstly it keeps coming up with " you cant play this song offline" when it is online and since then my data usage has gone thru the roof and i haven't even been using it. I do enjoy ...

• Casual Listener
  • Im have been having issues with my spotify for the last few weeks , firstly it keeps coming up with " you cant play this song offline" when it is online and since then my data usage has gone thru the...
  • Jasonu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to accessSoundHound lyrics from Spotify

I need to be able to project lyrics on a wall for various community sing-alongs. I was very happy with Musixmatch, but then the sync lyrics button disappeared. So I tried Soundhound, and I have to be in that app to see the lyrics, which does me no go...

• Regular
  • I need to be able to project lyrics on a wall for various community sing-alongs.  I was very happy with Musixmatch, but then the sync lyrics button disappeared.  So I tried Soundhound, and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    lyrics
    musiXmatch
    Soundhound
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aviso de Memoria SD llena

Soy usuario nuevo. He bajado algunas canciones para escuchar offline pero ahora me dice que no hay más espacio. Busco en la tarjeta dónde están las canciones pero no las encuentro. ¿dónde quedan las canciones? ¿qué tamaño tienen las canciones para ca...

• Soy usuario nuevo. He bajado algunas canciones para escuchar offline pero ahora me dice que no hay más espacio. Busco en la tarjeta dónde están las canciones pero no las encuentro. ¿dónde quedan las ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem installing the premium version

While i tried to install the premium version it says there is an error, try later ; but I could pay it just 0.99 til midnight

• While i tried to install the premium version it says there is an error, try later ; but I could pay it just 0.99 til midnight
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"No Internet" on moto g3 android 6.0

Hey there, i use the app (v 5.6.701) on my smartphone, a motorola g3 with android 6.0. When i try to listen to music via the mobile internet and not at the wlan at home, i always got the message that there is no internet. Within the wlan at home or w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,    i use the app (v 5.6.701) on my smartphone, a motorola g3 with android 6.0. When i try to listen to music via the mobile internet and not at the wlan at home, i always got t...
  • MyName2016
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes