Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums can't play but popular songs will?

Whenever I go to an artist's page and play "Popular" songs, songs will play. But any playlist or going into an album and try to play a song from there, the song is highlighted as if it was selected, but the song doesn't play! what's going on? I just ...

• Whenever I go to an artist's page and play "Popular" songs, songs will play. But any playlist or going into an album and try to play a song from there, the song is highlighted as if it was selected, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

20/25 seconds to display the music player ? (probably related to spotify connect)

Context:Phone: LG Nexus 5Android version : 6.0.1, build M0B30MSpotify App Version: 5.7.0.781armV7 Hello, I have been experiencing an issue recently with the Spotify app on my Nexus 5 phone. When opening Spotify to play music, the player may take up t...

• Roadie
  •   Context: Phone: LG Nexus 5 Android version : 6.0.1, build M0B30M Spotify App Version: 5.7.0.781armV7   Hello,   I have been experiencing an issue recently with the Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Musik gets deleted

It's the second time within one month now that all my offline Musik got deleted, so I have to download everything again. (I don't have more than 3 devices connected, just 2 and I don't have more than 3,333 Songs saved) Any idea how to solve that Prob...

• It's the second time within one month now that all my offline Musik got deleted, so I have to download everything again. (I don't have more than 3 devices connected, just 2 and I don't have more than...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Equalizer / High Volume Drops at the beginnig

Brief description of the issue:Everytime a new song starts, the volume goes really high and suddenly drops.If I get a phone call, the equalizer gets disabled. It is really anoying.There should be a way to fix this issue for once and for all. Thanks. ...

• Regular
  • Brief description of the issue: Everytime a new song starts, the volume goes really high and suddenly drops. If I get a phone call, the equalizer gets disabled. It is really anoying. There should ...
  • ChrisBrackmann
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closes when i use other app

It happens to me in me cellphone that sometimes i try to use another app (like a navegator) and Spotify Automatically shuts downWhat could it be?

• It happens to me in me cellphone that sometimes i try to use another app (like a navegator) and Spotify Automatically shuts down What could it be?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am forced to login even though I am in offline mode

Spotify is forcing me to go online and login even though I am in offline mode (1 day). To make things even worse all my downloaded songs are gone and I have to redownload all the song all over again. I have tried a clean reinstall but it did not help...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is forcing me to go online and login even though I am in offline mode (1 day). To make things even worse all my downloaded songs are gone and I have to redownload all the song all over again....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Langage Change Android

I just downloaded the Spotify App and the default language is French. I am in France but I don't understand a word of French. How do I change the language to English?

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the Spotify App and the default language is French. I am in France but I don't understand a word of French. How do I change the language to English?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle play with premium

Ok, so i've just spent 6 euro... But i can't do more than shuffle play. I need to do a 'procedure' when i just want to listen to music. Have tried clearing cache, reinstall... I would except damned Play button when i go to album when premium... I don...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so i've just spent 6 euro... But i can't do more than shuffle play. I need to do a 'procedure' when i just want to listen to music. Have tried clearing cache, reinstall... I would except damned P...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

tracks unavailable

most of the days now I have to download my playlist and I don't know why. I pay for listen offline but I traveled last week and I can't listen my playlist because the tracks are unavailable.

• most of the days now I have to download my playlist and I don't know why. I pay for listen offline but I traveled last week and I can't listen my playlist because the tracks are unavailable.
  • Quaidules
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S5 App keeps deleting my files

So, I've got Spotify Premium on my S5, and I have redownloaded my library about 5 or 6 times just this month because it keeps deleting itself and I'm left with no offline music until I get to a place with stable enough internet that I can download mu...

• So, I've got Spotify Premium on my S5, and I have redownloaded my library about 5 or 6 times just this month because it keeps deleting itself and I'm left with no offline music until I get to a place...
  • vitorvermaas
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Note 5 stops playing music after 30 seconds

Recently my note 5 will stop like 10-30 seconds after leaving the app. I'm not exiting the app all I'm doing is switching to another app. The app is also not crashing because I can still see it in my notification pull down with the app still active.T...

• Recently my note 5 will stop like 10-30 seconds after leaving the app. I'm not exiting the app all I'm doing is switching to another app. The app is also not crashing because I can still see it in my...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connexion Impossible

Bonjour etant titulaire d'un compte premium depuis plusieurs mois je voudrais pouvoir l'utiliser mais eyant perdu le mot de passe de mon compte facebook ainsi que celui de mon adresse mail, impossible de recuperer mon compte ou de couper l'abonnement...

• Bonjour etant titulaire d'un compte premium depuis plusieurs mois je voudrais pouvoir l'utiliser mais eyant perdu le mot de passe de mon compte facebook ainsi que celui de mon adresse mail, impossibl...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download over WiFi

Is there a way to download music over WiFi? I only have the option to turn on/off "download using cellular," but i don't want to eat up all my data!Using LG Stylo 2 Android

• Is there a way to download music over WiFi? I only have the option to turn on/off "download using cellular," but i don't want to eat up all my data! Using LG Stylo 2 Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks Unavailable

I am getting a "This track is unavailable" message when using Spotify on my Galaxy S5. Sometimes it pops up for every single song, sometimes it's less. It's been like this for several weeks now. Here's what I've tried:1. Restarted phone2. Uninstalled...

• I am getting a "This track is unavailable" message when using Spotify on my Galaxy S5. Sometimes it pops up for every single song, sometimes it's less. It's been like this for several weeks now. Here...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • andriod
    tracks unavailable
    unavailable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app not logging me in

Hello. I bought a new phone (LG G5) and I am having issues with logging in. I can log in on Spotify online but the app says my password or username is not valid. I have reset my password already and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Please ...

• Hello. I bought a new phone (LG G5) and I am having issues with logging in. I can log in on Spotify online but the app says my password or username is not valid. I have reset my password already and ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer music that i bought from google play store to spotify

Is it possible to transfer the music that i bought from google play store to my spotift playlists?

• Is it possible to transfer the music that i bought from google play store to my spotift playlists?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays for a second, pauses for a second then plays as normal

Pretty much, whenever a song plays, or I move progress in the song to another point, it will play normally, then stop, then start playing again as normal. Only happens on my phone and I've tried clearing the cache, logging out and in again, and a fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Pretty much, whenever a song plays, or I move progress in the song to another point, it will play normally, then stop, then start playing again as normal. Only happens on my phone and I've tried clea...
  • Hedhuntr25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Making spotify the default music player ANDROID

I want to select spotify as my default music app so I can listen to songs that aren't available on spotify. I've tried everything and youtube videos etc. weren't very helpful... It works on the desktop version but not on my phone.

• I want to select spotify as my default music app so I can listen to songs that aren't available on spotify. I've tried everything and youtube videos etc. weren't very helpful...  It works on th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for premium only getting free

Since getting a new phone I'm unable to access premium i can log in but only to free.I've tried logging out and logging back in.I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling.I've tried it on my microsoft surface also with the same results and i no...

• Casual Listener
  • Since getting a new phone I'm unable to access premium i can log in but only to free. I've tried logging out and logging back in. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. I've tried it on...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes