Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with offline playlists still not resolved

Solved!

Issue with offline playlists still not resolved

Look, I've seen the sticky, saw 100's of replies from people with the same or similar problems, and one reply marked as "Solution", which is just NOT the solution.

So how do i get my offline playlists back? The songs are all there on my sd card, the playlists are there, just not available offline anymore. And i don't want to download them again, as the data are already on my sd card. I have the latest version installed on my S4.

Why is Spotify not reading the data anymore?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry to say I think the best option is going to be to delete your cache and saved data and redownload the playlists. I also have an S4 and actually managed to break the connection between the app and the data on the SD just yesterday, and resetting it did the trick.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Sorry to say I think the best option is going to be to delete your cache and saved data and redownload the playlists. I also have an S4 and actually managed to break the connection between the app and the data on the SD just yesterday, and resetting it did the trick.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanx i might try that. cause all the playlists are on my other devices and ready ti be synced ti the s4 again right?
bu ti hope rhe spotify people will fix this for future use.

Suggested posts