Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 42 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium just stopped working

I've had Sotify premium on my phone for more than 6 months but know it has stopped working. Doesn't log in, just a black screan. Why?? Anyone who knows how to fix it?

• I've had Sotify premium on my phone for more than 6 months but know it has stopped working. Doesn't log in, just a black screan.  Why?? Anyone who knows how to fix it?
  • gms49
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile/offline question?

Why won't it let me listen to most of my music offline ?it says "Track cannot be played offline."

• Why won't it let me listen to most of my music offline ? it says "Track cannot be played offline." 😕
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends List on the Android Phones

Hello, Iphone users can access other people friends list but not for the Android phones. When will this change?

• Hello,   Iphone users can access other people friends list but not for the Android phones. When will this change? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline Sync

The error is "The disk is almost full. You can't offline sync any more playlists. Please unselect some plalist and try again." Problem is, neither of the "disk" on my phone are even close to full, so what's the deal?

• Casual Listener
  • The error is "The disk is almost full.  You can't offline sync any more playlists.  Please unselect some plalist and try again."  Problem is, neither of the "disk" on my phone are even...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Neglected app. Unsubscribing.

I don't think this app has seen any updates since before I subscribed to Premium (3-4 months ago). I've fought with random crashes (due to deleting songs off my SD card, it doesn't like that). The shuffling feature is broken (starts me in the middle/...

• I don't think this app has seen any updates since before I subscribed to Premium (3-4 months ago). I've fought with random crashes (due to deleting songs off my SD card, it doesn't like that). The sh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Bug @ Android app

I haven't grown any more enthusiast from reading the topics and posts on this forum; I experienced an issue with the app crashing after each song I add to a playlist, offline or not, but now I see nobody even listens to us (customers)? Come on people...

• Regular
  • I haven't grown any more enthusiast from reading the topics and posts on this forum; I experienced an issue with the app crashing after each song I add to a playlist, offline or not, but now I see no...
  • Psychotoxic
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Look screen controls

Why there isn't look screen controls ? This shouldn't be difficult to implement, like any other music app !

• Why there isn't look screen controls ? This shouldn't be difficult to implement, like any other music app !
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Automatic display rotation?

Hey guys, just startet to be a subscriber.And for what I see at the moment, Spotify is great for my purposes.But there's one thing about the mobile client that's a bit irritating:Due to the reason that I use music playing via bluetooth in my car (my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   just startet to be a subscriber. And for what I see at the moment, Spotify is great for my purposes. But there's one thing about the mobile client that's a bit irritating: Due t...
  • subsinker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Closing on launch without warning... Unusable on mobile

I am running Samsung Nexus S on ICS. It has been running fine for a long time but recently (last month) when ever I try to launch the app it will ask for login details. After entering them. (normal login not facebook) it shows a black screen and then...

• I am running Samsung Nexus S on ICS.    It has been running fine for a long time but recently (last month) when ever I try to launch the app it will ask for login details. After entering ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist has too many tracks for offline mode?

I have a playlist that just went over 3000 tracks and now when it syncs it says "Too many tracks selected for offline mode". Is there a limit?

• I have a playlist that just went over 3000 tracks and now when it syncs it says "Too many tracks selected for offline mode". Is there a limit?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Search in offline mode

Hi I just wonder if you can in some way search in my offline list or sort it( artist ,name of the CD and some on ) like on the computer ? It would be vary handy cause my playlist is 1000+ and its hard as hell when you want 1 song and you can't search...

• Hi I just wonder if you can in some way search in my offline list or sort it( artist ,name of the CD and some on )  like on the computer ?  It would be vary handy cause my playlist is 1000+...
  • kiwidoc
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes

bluetooth headset play button

My Bluetooth headset is having media keys for volume, play/pause, next and previous track. Volume is a own volume for the headset, next and previous is working fine with the spotify app, but the play/pause button does not work with the app. The Googl...

• Casual Listener
  • My Bluetooth headset is having media keys for volume, play/pause, next and previous track. Volume is a own volume for the headset, next and previous is working fine with the spotify app, but the play...
  • bbeuerlein
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! This track not available in your region

So I got his on Android, just bought spotify. Does this mean I just sync my spotify playlist on my desktop or do I need to actually purchase the songs...?

• Regular
  • So I got his on Android, just bought spotify. Does this mean I just sync my spotify playlist on my desktop or do I need to actually purchase the songs...?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover not well positionned on Galaxy Nexus

Hi, On my Galaxy Nexus my covers are not well positionned : I hadn't that problem on my HTC Desire.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   On my Galaxy Nexus my covers are not well positionned :   I hadn't that problem on my HTC Desire. 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app exits directly after login, on ICS

I have a Nexus S android running ICS.A couple of days ago the Spotify app started malfunctioning. When I started it, it would log in as expected and display the playlists. However, after a small number of seconds, it exited without any warning whatso...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Nexus S android running ICS. A couple of days ago the Spotify app started malfunctioning. When I started it, it would log in as expected and display the playlists. However, after a small nu...
  • Matt1984
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 4 likes

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

Dear, Is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo supported? http://www.allotelecom.be/nl/gsm/sony-ericsson-xperia-neo-369 I am asking this because the phone isn't in the list, but google did give some topics with people with questions about this phone and spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear,   Is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo supported?   http://www.allotelecom.be/nl/gsm/sony-ericsson-xperia-neo-369   I am asking this because the phone isn't in the list, but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Synching question

This may be a silly question.If you enable files for offline, when in online mode does spotify play the local file or stream?Steve

• Casual Listener
  • This may be a silly question. If you enable files for offline, when in online mode does spotify play the local file or stream? Steve
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth with Spotify application on Galaxy S ?

Hello, this is my question, I wanted to know if it was possible to connect Spotify with bluetooth to a bluetooth receiver so I can emit wireless to a car radio or another receiver.Sorry for bad english, I'm french.Thanks !

• Hello, this is my question, I wanted to know if it was possible to connect Spotify with bluetooth to a bluetooth receiver so I can emit wireless to a car radio or another receiver. Sorry for bad e...
  • badger
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes