Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Itunes Syncing Problems

Itunes Syncing Problems

Since there are some songs and albums that are not available on Spotify (for example, Beyonce's Lemonade album) I bought them on Itunes with the intention to sync them to my Spotify account. At first it worked, and I synced the songs to the desktop app using the local files options, added them to a playlist, and then download the songs from the playlist on my phone. BUT THEN THE TRAGEDY HAPPENED, and I erased some of those songs by accident, and when I tried to do the same thing (add them to the desktop, then to a playlist, and the download from phone) my phone said that the song wasn't available on my device (device as in my phone) I can play the songs just fine on my desktop but I can't download them on my phone, they appear gray on the playlist. I repeat, i did the same thing I did the first time. PLEASE HELP I WANNA LISTEN TO SORRY AND PRAY YOU CATCH ME FROM BEYONCÉ AND I'M FREAKING OUT
Thanks, I'm new in here by the way :v

1 Reply

Hi @danielovera!

Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂 To start, can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using?

Keep us posted.

Suggested posts