Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last.fm not scrobbling

Last.fm not scrobbling

Ok so, I type in my login info correctly and nothing happens at all. Yes I checked for the extra space and yes I made sure to press the enter key (Had to download a new keyboard for it) and still nothing.

please help
8 Replies

Do the username and password show correctly when you go out of the settings screen then go back?

Do you use a new HTC smartphone perhaps? There are other users reporting problems in this Bugs thread.

I still have this problem using Samsung galaxy s3 android app, extremely frustrating. Please fix thanks.

I am having this issue on a galaxy s4

What issue exactly are you having? Is it the same as in this bug topic, in which case post there or tell us exactly what problem you're having, if not. It's very hard to help if all you say is "I am having this issue" in a thread where n one has set out what steps they took and what happened. 

And still we are waiting, why isn't this fixed already so that Samsung Galaxy S3 users on Android can scrobble to last fm by entering their login details on the spotify app??

@niceguydave11 wrote:
And still we are waiting, why isn't this fixed already so that Samsung Galaxy S3 users on Android can scrobble to last fm by entering their login details on the spotify app??

i'm Sure Spotify is Working on a fix as we speak!

But it's been a month, I sure hope they are, I haven't been able to scrobble to last fm from spotify from my new Samsung Galaxy S3 since I got it for my birthday, I wish they would let us know at least they are working on a fix.

Suggested posts