Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library disappeared

Solved!

Library disappeared

I just found that my library module has disappeared from the spotify app. In its place is a 'ME' module that wasn't there, but does not provide the function of being able to view and play songs I've downloaded in the past.
I've tried clearing the cache, logging out/back in, uninstalling the app, and it has still not given the library back. I have checked the app storage, and there is over a GB stored to my phone so I know it still has the songs. Does anyone know how I am supposed to access my library of music from the mobile android app, given this scenario?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, I've had the same issue. You need to click on "Me", then "Favourites" where you can now access your artists of albums. I really don't know why they made this change

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thankyou so much for this!! I had a mild coranary when I noticed that things had changed this mornin and all my music had gone. Just as well I read this before I angrily unsuscribed my family subscription.

Spotify listen up!!! There is an old saying that applies here. "If it aint broke, dont fix it".

Stop stuffing around with a good app.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there, I've had the same issue. You need to click on "Me", then "Favourites" where you can now access your artists of albums. I really don't know why they made this change

Well even the it's not showing the entire library. I have entire artists not showing up. 

Thank you N TOWER!

Yeah, this is now a much less convenient to way to access and filter songs and artists - boo! Thanks for the top though. At least I can find stuff now, even though it's more difficult.
Marked as solution

Thankyou so much for this!! I had a mild coranary when I noticed that things had changed this mornin and all my music had gone. Just as well I read this before I angrily unsuscribed my family subscription.

Spotify listen up!!! There is an old saying that applies here. "If it aint broke, dont fix it".

Stop stuffing around with a good app.

Suggested posts