Library has changed

Solved!

Library has changed

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My library has gotten all mixed up since the latest update. I had it alphabetized so I could find my playlists easily and now on my Android phone it is all jumbled!! How do I fix this? It is fine on my computer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lotrfan1 and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @lotrfan1 and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts