NEXT STEP

Local files not accessible anymore

Solved!

Local files not accessible anymore

Plan : Premium

Device : Samsung A3 2016

Operating System: Android v7.0

My Question or Issue:

Sometimes ago, I added local files to desktop application (the album is "Gordon Webster Meets Hetty Kate -Gordon Webster, Hetty Kate-") thanks to a playlist.
All the songs appears correctly in my mobile application.

But 

Now some of the songs appear in "grey" in my mobile application.

I'm able to play the "grey" songs individually but they are skipped if I try to play the whole playlist. It's quite annoying !!!

Note: I discover that the album was added to Spotify offer. Is there any link ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RemiFr and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The issue you are facing is a known issue and it is under investigation by the techical staff. There is an open issue thread about it here where you can track the updates about it. Also you can vote for it so it will catch more attention. I really hope this will be fixed soon.

Take care 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @RemiFr and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The issue you are facing is a known issue and it is under investigation by the techical staff. There is an open issue thread about it here where you can track the updates about it. Also you can vote for it so it will catch more attention. I really hope this will be fixed soon.

Take care 🙂

Well I'll chime in and quickly say thanks for listening RemiFr! 🙂

a bientôt! Hetty

He,he,

I would say thank you to YOU for this album ^^

Each time, Dancing Lindy Hop on your songs brings me a huge joy ( "Peek-A-Boo", "Eight, Nine & Ten", "Busyline", "Blitzkrieg Baby", and so on )... and this it is shared by my dancing circle 😉

Rémi

Suggested posts