Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

Hey,
I'm in cuba and I really can't log in to my android spotify app. The log in loads ages and nothing happen. I tried different tricks out of the internet. But it nothing helped. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot- i miss my music!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I suspect access is blocked by Spotify. Their T&C include:

"Spotify’s products may be subject to U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations or similar laws applicable in other jurisdictions, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) maintained by the Department of State. You warrant that you are (1) not located in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria; and (2) are not a denied party as specified in the regulations listed above."

The only solution would be not to use  VPN so as not to be in breach of the T&C.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @Zorngiebele! Thanks for reaching out!

Are you using Spotify Free or using Spotify Premium at this moment? Let me know!

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, i use a Premium account. I think i can't just log in and i'm wondering
if its because of cuba or whatever. And if there is another way i can try
to Log in.
Thanks,
Franz
Marked as solution

I suspect access is blocked by Spotify. Their T&C include:

"Spotify’s products may be subject to U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations or similar laws applicable in other jurisdictions, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) maintained by the Department of State. You warrant that you are (1) not located in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria; and (2) are not a denied party as specified in the regulations listed above."

The only solution would be not to use  VPN so as not to be in breach of the T&C.

Thanks! I solved it 😉

Great! Enjoy 🙂

I am struggling to log in as well... what do you mean when you say "not to use VPN and be out of breach of T&C"??? Would really appreciate an answer, I miss my music here in Cuba!

What does "do not use VPN and be out of breach of t&c" mean?

I can't suggest using a VPN as that would breach Spotify's T&C. Use your head!

Suggested posts