Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Low Maximum Volume

Solved!

Low Maximum Volume

I've read a couple other feeds but can't find an answer to the low maximum volumes via listening on Android. I've tried all the norms like re-installing, shut off equalizer effects etc. and nothing seems to work. Any help to solve the issue would be greatly appreciated! Ps- all other phone volumes are normal, its just Spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's been mentioned that version 2.8.0.1081 should fix the issue.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Me too..
Marked as solution

It's been mentioned that version 2.8.0.1081 should fix the issue.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Thanks

Version 2.8.0.1081 has ________NOT__________ fixed the problem on my Samsung Galaxy S5. It  is somewhat louder than the previous version but still much lower at max volume than my other sound playing apps. One thing I have noticed is that the first 1/2 second is at the right volume but then immediately drops in volume. When can this be fixed?

@rzurer wrote:

Version 2.8.0.1081 has ________NOT__________ fixed the problem... It  is somewhat louder than the previous version but still much lower at max volume than my other sound playing apps. 

Exactly the same here with Motorola Mojo E and Android 4.4.4. 

Will test later if the 2.8 update has fixed the issue on my Nexus 7 Lollipop.

I'm running on the s6....volume is louder, but changes often. It's extremely frustrating and I am considering switching

Me too. I'm running on the LG G3 Android Lollipop 5.0

I have the same. Sometimes it is loud and sometimese nou.

I might think again about Google Play All Music access. As it's really frusrtating not to listen your music loud all the time.

Any one managed to loud up the volume? The update really fixed volume, but it was still a bit louder and better before that error in sound.

Even after the update, the sound is lower than before.
(sorry, maybe my english is bad, i'm french :/)

I listen now the same song 2 Raverz - With The Crowd (Deamon Remix Edit), 320 kbps, at some volume 12/15. The bass and sound is louder on Google Play at same volume!!! Sounds like cool 50 โ‚ฌ earphones, on Spotify like 20 โ‚ฌ junk...

I'm crying ๐Ÿ˜ž

I'm really curious what they did to app. It's like flat sound, like in your smartphone speaker.

Can now hear VIBRATING bass again on Spotify!

Wow, that's really cool one. Loud vibrating bass... Love it. Don't want to leave Spotify anymore!!

How I fixed this? Well I had 85 โ‚ฌ junk Samsung phone. Now I have LG for 180 โ‚ฌ.

Stunning bass and loud music again...

Spotify

It's vibrating and loud bass - and sound is richer on same Sennheiser earphones. And Spotify, app, well it's stunning gorgeous. The Samsung phone it was ok... but really RAM was full at 70 % even w/o any app open. Spotify open and RAM was used at 90 %... So when I opened browser, RAM was full and no music. Now I have 1GB ram, Quad-Core processor etc. No these problems anymore and loud stunning sound. Thanks. My Spotify life is saved. Android 5.0 here also, looks really cool. But Finnish translation is joke on it... But I can live with that, now I have stunning sound and loud one.

How will I know that? I listen Hard Dance Mania albums now and these really louder and bass up high. On same earphones.

Greetz!

Jyrziu :d

Oh boy, it still so stunning loud sound โค๏ธ

Bass very gorgeous... Can't stop to enjoy my Spoty. Subwoofer effects even here on my earphones back. Really cool one!

Maybe here the sound card is better? As also vocals are a lot better. Not just loudness and bass response. Could recommend my LG even to president of USA. It's so great, loud robust sound.

Please god keep this way... Wanna my dance music real loud.

I was very close to cancel myself the Spoty, but now. I will go with robust sound for years. Never imagined the sound problen could sit on cheap phone under 85 โ‚ฌ. The new user for that phone already available.

Suggested posts