Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Menus disappeared from 'your library' - Android App

Menus disappeared from 'your library' - Android App

Old Library.jpgNew Library.png

Hi Spotify!

My library used to have menus like the left image and then one day this changed to the setup on the right. I want to get this back! 

The image on the left is of my friends spotify app, the one on the right is mine. Both are the same versions of Spotify. This happened on both devices I use Spotify on (a OnePlus 6 and a Google Pixel 3) 

Can someone help me get the menus back? 

6 Replies

Same here!! Im super irritated! The entire listening experience has been changed.. if they dont fix this ill be cancelling my premium family package i just upgraded to.. the simplest of things like going to all sangs and hitting shuffle is gone..!

The guys from spotify removed this feature on purpose, they think it makes the app better. I'm lost as well and if they don't fix it I have to change to another music streaming service.

Hey thanks for responding! 

I agree it's ridiculous, seems stupid that they've done this on selected devices! I've literally just checked and my friends Spotify is the same version as mine (8.5.5.853) but looks different.

Spotify, please give us the menus back!

J

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. You can find more info and tips on this new look by taking a look at this Spotify Answer

On another note, we'd also recommend taking a look at this Community Idea and adding your feedback and +VOTE there regarding this.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Can I have my money back for the testing period? The app is unusable for me at the moment. 

Hey @Telemuh.

Thanks for your question.

In this case, this is not a test, but rather a feature which we are rolling out to all mobile devices and so can't be reversed.

We suggest that you follow the link which @Katerina mentioned and add your feedback there.

Hope that helps! Take care 🙂

Suggested posts