Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Repeat button

Solved!

Missing Repeat button

Recently downloaded spotify and I love it, but I noticed that the andriod app on my chromebook is different than the one on my Moto 6 play in that there is no repeat single track button. I've looked around and it sttaes to look inside the ... Of the track, but the option isn't available. I would like to purchase premium but if my cell doesn't have a repeat track option then that's a no in my nook

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Moto G6 Play

Operating System

Andriod

Screenshot_20190326-090514.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JayKingPlays! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried reinstalling your phone app to see if that fixes this? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

If you're still having troubles, make sure to click the +VOTE button on this ongoing issue thread if you haven't already to stay updated. You can also leave a comment with your device and the version of Spotify you're currently using.  ^^

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @JayKingPlays! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried reinstalling your phone app to see if that fixes this? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

If you're still having troubles, make sure to click the +VOTE button on this ongoing issue thread if you haven't already to stay updated. You can also leave a comment with your device and the version of Spotify you're currently using.  ^^

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

Suggested posts