Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stops when I move

Solved!

Music stops when I move

Hello, 

I've had this problem for a while now. Every time I listen to Spotify music on my android phone with earphones, the music regularly stops whenever I move or try to, for example, put my phone in my pocket. I've tried switching earphones, same problem. I've tried listening to music on YouTube, and it worked perfectly well. So I assume that the problem comes from Spotify. Please try to come up with a solution for me, I'd be really grateful, especially since I'm a premium member and I expect good quality service. 

Thank you 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your answer. I actually ended up getting the Jack plug repaired, and it worked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

are the headphones bluetooth? sometimes bluetooth and cell signals or wifi signals can interfere with each other. try disabling wifi or cell service on your phones settings

does your phone have one of those cases you can buy like the sleeves that fit snuggly around it? sometimes the hole for your earphones and the case do not line up right or cause the earphone wire not to fit in all the way. so if u use a case take it off. 

if this isnt so then there might be something wrong with the headphone jack on your phone so try a bluetooth speaker/headphones

Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your answer. I actually ended up getting the Jack plug repaired, and it worked.

no worries. glad you were able to repair it. yes those jacks are prone to breaking down from the wear and tear of using it. hopefully they can make bluetooth better than it is now or continue making wifi capable speakers or headphones for more cheaper prices than now so we can lose the wires for good, big pain in the neck those things. 

Suggested posts