Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my spotify app

I have tried everything, from uninstalling the app, resetting my password, etc and it still wont let me log in. What else can I do? Getting really frustrated with it

• I have tried everything, from uninstalling the app, resetting my password, etc and it still wont let me log in. What else can I do? Getting really frustrated with it 😥
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes up and down, p8 lite 2017

Every time I listen to a song volumes goes up and down, for example during the chorus of some song the volume goes down then return to normality after... It's pretty annoying, how can I solve it?

• Every time I listen to a song volumes goes up and down, for example during the chorus of some song the volume goes down then return to normality after... It's pretty annoying, how can I solve it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium

Buen día tengo fallas en la app me suscribí a premium mediante pago en oxxo y al día de ayer se activo mi cuenta premium pero sin todos los beneficios por ejemplo no puedo regresar una canción ni activar el modo aleatorio

• Buen día tengo fallas en la app me suscribí a premium mediante pago en oxxo y al día de ayer se activo mi cuenta premium pero sin todos los beneficios por ejemplo no puedo regresar una canción ni act...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I went on to the website and it says I have Premium active but on my phone I cannot skip songs and it says you need premium to see previewsIt was working earlier today on the same account on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I went on to the website and it says I have Premium active but on my phone I cannot skip songs and it says you need premium to see previews It was working earlier today on the same account on my pho...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working

On the website it says that I have premium, and I can download the songs, but when I try to skip one it says it's a premium function.

• Regular
  • On the website it says that I have premium, and I can download the songs, but when I try to skip one it says it's a premium function.
  • rozsnyaizsofia
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Access 30 Minutes of Ad Free Music

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8, Android Version 7, with the most recent Spotify app installed.Spotify will play the ad offering me 30 minutes of ad free music, but when I click on the ad, the banner screen just rolls up and returns me to the menu screen....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8, Android Version 7, with the most recent Spotify app installed. Spotify will play the ad offering me 30 minutes of ad free music, but when I click on the ad, the banner ...
  • CannibalCaramel
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Install "High Risk"

In the last few minutes I went to Google Play to install Spotify on my Android tablet. Norton Mobile Security flagged Spotify as "HIgh Risk". It appears to demand acces to just about everything. Given the amount of posts here regarding security issue...

• Roadie
  • In the last few minutes I went to Google Play to install Spotify on my Android tablet.   Norton Mobile Security flagged Spotify as "HIgh Risk". It appears to demand acces to just about every...
  • transcoder
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No button to skip ads sometimes

About 2/3 of the time, when Spotify tells me to click here to get 30 minutes of ad-free music, there is no button to click (see attachment). I've tried touching everything on that screen and nothing works. Sometimes it's there, but most of the time, ...

• Casual Listener
  • About 2/3 of the time, when Spotify tells me to click here to get 30 minutes of ad-free music, there is no button to click (see attachment). I've tried touching everything on that screen and nothing ...
  • JannieAngel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Pago premium y tengo free

Tengo cuenta premium y ayer me di cuenta que tengo la versión de prueba no puedo escuchar nada de mis playlist ya lo desistanle y nada sigue igual y los de spotify no tienen un numero o un correo para contacto sin mencionar que me hicieron doble carg...

• Tengo cuenta premium y ayer me di cuenta que tengo la versión de prueba no puedo escuchar nada de mis playlist ya lo desistanle y nada sigue igual y los de spotify no tienen un numero o un correo par...
  • Claudiasola07
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Gaston gomez

Ayer compramos spotify premium, a mi familia le anda pero yo sigo sin tener premium, puedo descargar y escuchar sin conexion, pero no puedo adelantar canciones ni cambiarlas. ¿que sucede? ¿Acaso no tengo spotify premium?

• Ayer compramos spotify premium, a mi familia le anda pero yo sigo sin tener premium, puedo descargar y escuchar sin conexion, pero no puedo adelantar canciones ni cambiarlas. ¿que sucede? ¿Acaso no t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting logged out and cannot log back in because my account is offline?

Super annoying bug where I open the android app and I'm logged out for no reason. When I try to log back in I get an error saying I need to go online. So it's impossible to log in. Only way I can get around this is by uninstalling and reinstalling th...

• Super annoying bug where I open the android app and I'm logged out for no reason. When I try to log back in I get an error saying I need to go online. So it's impossible to log in. Only way I can get...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei o Spotify e não estou conseguindo reproduzir sem ser aleatório nem voltar a música

Após pagar o Spotify pelo cartão não consigo voltar a música nem reproduzir com se fosse Premium e sempre está aparecendo pra eu assinar novamente

• Após pagar o Spotify pelo cartão não consigo voltar a música nem reproduzir com se fosse Premium e sempre está aparecendo pra eu assinar novamente
  • MarMigs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Watch Now" button not showing

The ad comes on to "Click Watch Now" for 30 minutes commercial free. I would love to watch a video in exchange for 30 minutes commercial free. However, the old "Watch Now" button has disappeared. I've tried closing and restarting the app, same proble...

• The ad comes on to "Click Watch Now" for 30 minutes commercial free. I would love to watch a video in exchange for 30 minutes commercial free. However, the old "Watch Now" button has disappeared. I'v...
  • somefloating
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in the car

I have a car with Bluetooth.When I get in to drive everything happens automatically, except Spotify.This is so **bleep**ing annoying that I have actually downloaded songs on Google play music just so I don't have to stop to open Spotify to get music....

• I have a car with Bluetooth. When I get in to drive everything happens automatically, except Spotify. This is so **bleep**ing annoying that I have actually downloaded songs on Google play music jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logs me out and I lose downloaded data

I have a pixi android phone and downloaded Spotify. I have downloaded mt play list onto sad card in phone. When I close the app it logs me out And when I go back in all the data has gone so need to download again. I have checked and this is one of tw...

• I have a pixi android phone and downloaded Spotify. I have downloaded mt play list onto sad card in phone. When I close the app it logs me out And when I go back in all the data has gone so need to d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio en la apariencia (interfaz) en el Chromecast TV

Sucede que acabo de darme cuenta de que la apariencia cuando trasmito música desde mi Spotify Android al Chromecast (1) TV es diferente a como lo he visto antes. Y no me gusta cómo se ve ahora, se ve horrible, me gustaba la otra interfaz. Quisiera sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Sucede que acabo de darme cuenta de que la apariencia cuando trasmito música desde mi Spotify Android al Chromecast (1) TV es diferente a como lo he visto antes. Y no me gusta cómo se ve ahora, se ve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecionar tempo da música

Tenho o premium em dia. Eu consigo baixar as musicas, escolhe-las e tudo mais, mas quando começo uma música não consigo mudar a parte dela, como no básico.

• Tenho o premium em dia. Eu consigo baixar as musicas, escolhe-las e tudo mais, mas quando começo uma música não consigo mudar a parte dela, como no básico.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete Cache or saved files

Hello, My Spotify won't let me delet my Cache and saved files from my micro SD-Card.I also can't delet it from my App-manager ( Samsung J5 ).I tried to delet the folder "com.spotfiy.music" but my phone can't delet it aswell. I really need help becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My Spotify won't let me delet my Cache and saved files from my micro SD-Card. I also can't delet it from my App-manager ( Samsung J5 ). I tried to delet the folder "com.spotfiy.musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

local files wont play

I have the song on my samsung 8 and on my computer. I can play them on my computer but they wont play on anything else. Ive followed all the steps. Nothing works/

• Casual Listener
  • I have the song on my samsung 8 and on my computer.  I can play them on my computer but they wont play on anything else.  Ive followed all the steps.  Nothing works/
  • Buntulufigus
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists don't appear on my profile

The last playlist I start to follow or I create they don't appear on my profile. I can see them on my menu but on the preview of ny profile and the other people can't see them.There are just 4 of them that are really old, not the new ones.All of my p...

• The last playlist I start to follow or I create they don't appear on my profile. I can see them on my menu but on the preview of ny profile and the other people can't see them. There are just 4 of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes