Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlists isn`t loading

My playlists isn`t loading

Hi

I have HTC Desire C mobile, a premium spotify acount and a spotify app on my mobile. Recently i added a whole bunch of songs to various playlists, but they won`t download when i use spotify on my mobile. Why? I dont have over 3000 songs on my playlist, i have tried to log inn and out, and syncing the playlists all over again etc... this is really anoying...

11 Replies

What shows when you select a playlist to download on the android? (Offline mode isn't on is it?)

No it is not

So What shows when you select a playlist to download on the android? 

When i press the download button on a playlist i get this message: "Playlist will be downloaded." But nothing happens! I have great internet connection and everything...

I can only replicate this when I try to synch local files when spotify isn't running on my desktop PC or when I put my android into airplane mode.

Did you manage to fix your problem?

no..

Could you follow the steps in this troubleshooting post. If that doesn't fix your problem, please post the information listed in the template.

Just to confirm:

- Are they local files you are trying to sync? 

- How much free storage space do you have on your memory location Spotify is downloading to? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am new to Spotify so any help will be appreciated.  I purchased an album via download from Amazon.  I then moved it into Spotify as a Playlist no problem.  However, when I opened Spotify on my Nexus 10 tablet last night I noticed that all but three of the tracks from that playlist are grayed out and will not play.  The same tracks work perfectly when played through Spotify on my desktop.  Any ideas?

@gaa65 wrote:

I am new to Spotify so any help will be appreciated.  I purchased an album via download from Amazon.  I then moved it into Spotify as a Playlist no problem.  However, when I opened Spotify on my Nexus 10 tablet last night I noticed that all but three of the tracks from that playlist are grayed out and will not play.  The same tracks work perfectly when played through Spotify on my desktop.  Any ideas?

Since those are local files you will need to sync them to your device using your computer and a WiFI network, full instructions are here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts