Device

Xiaomi 12S Pro

Operating System

Android 13

My Issue

Spotify showing "NO GLYPH" instead of actual icons

6 Replies

Hey there @glennquia

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? We'll take a closer look. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

Also, does this happen across devices or only on your phone?

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update.

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Only happens on my phone.

There was a phone update to Android 13 when it started. 

Screenshot_2023-02-21-21-37-40-916_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hey @glennquia,

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing the screenshot. 

This indeed looks odd and we'll do our best to help you out. 

First up, we'd recommend logging out > restarting your phone and then logging back. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. Not to worry, performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here should help solve this. It'll also get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

Keep in mind that you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts afterwards.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Still not working. Did everything you said in the message above. 

Hey @glennquia,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info you sent.

To continue investigating your case, would you mind checking on a different device (using your own account) to see if it makes any difference? 

Also, it would be great if you could have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists. This will help us understand if it could be account-related or not.

Lastly, include in your next response the Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I also have this problem my device redmi 9 power this started after update my phone to Android 12

Screenshot_2023-04-24-12-59-51-076_com.spotify.music.jpg

Suggested posts