Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Feature suggestion

New Feature suggestion

Hey Spotify, hope your followers are increasing by day. So ,when i was listening a song , i liked a song so much such that i turned auto repeated currently playing song but later on i lost interest and to change to other song will need to go to playlist and select it  and moreover there is less probability that a person can listen same song infinite times. If you can add the option to ask the user how many times do the song should repeat then it would be better then letting it to repeat infinite times

1 Reply

Hey @Shivraj1,

It's great that you have some suggestions. To make sure you're sharing them in the right place, do the following:

• 1. Go to the Spotify Community
  • 2. Click on Menu
  • 3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions
  • 4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom where you'll find the "Submit a brand new idea" text and a "Let's Go" button below. Click there.

Keep in mind the Idea Exchange guidelines when submitting your Idea to make sure we can make the most of it.

It's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

You can also check this Spotify Answer to get to know more about how your feedback will reach Spotify.

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts