Android 8.1.0. OxygenOS-version 5.1.7.
Service Provider: Callme / Telia
My Question or Issue
My problem is that Spotify is sending the error ´No Internet connection available` on my Oneplus phone even though I have full internet. I have tried everything (see list below) and after a full reinstall Spotify actually works for 5-20 minutes until it sends the same error again. The problem has been like this for some time now but it workend fine the first few months after I got the phone. Spotify is working as supposed to on my desktop and laptop.
I have tried
- Reinstalling spotify is making it work again and then it´s working for 5-20 minutes before making the same error again.
- Clearing data in settings doesn´t help.
- Changing protocol from IPv4 til IPv4/IPv6 doesn´t help
- I have tried on different WIFI´s and on normal cellular
- I have closed all apps, cleared data and rebootet the phone
- Tried 2.4 ghz wifi and 5 ghz WIFI
- Uninstalled Facebook and Spotify and changed my password on Facebook (using FB as my profile)
- Also I´am not not in offline mode
I really hope that the community or the Spotify support staff can help me.
Thanks for getting in touch!
We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.
Have a nice day!
Thank you for your reply.
I have contributed to the forum and hope that you will get it fixed soon since it is very inconvenient.
Hey there you, Yeah, you! 😁 Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game…