Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No audio.

No audio.

So, when I first click play on my Android devices, LG G3, LG optimus G, or even my Samsung Galaxy tab8, the music starts to play. After the song ends, as it should, it automatically goes to the next song in the playlist. However for some reason the audio will not play, but the bar moves along, and the time is counting up. If I click pause, it resets the song, I click play, then there is audio. I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling on all three devices, but still have the same issue. If I'm paying for Spotify premium, I don't think I should have to repeat this process every three to four minutes after a song is complete. Please help? I out recently started seeing this issue... Don't now what's causing it. But it's extremely annoying. Thank you for your time.
5 Replies

Hi @MrBizradley,

just turn on the crossfader function 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've seen a few reports of missing audio and have also experienced it myself first hand. It seemed to only have happened since the latest update and I believe the developers are aware so I would just recommend holding out until an update is pushed which I hope all correct it. I've found that skipping forward a song then back to the track sometimes helps kick it back into action; not ideal, but a temporary work around until it's fixed.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

As an update it appears there is an issue raised for this already. Can you pop your device details and any other info into it?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Premium-User-Play-stops-when-playlist-jumps-to-next-...

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Cool, I appreciate it. Similar to what I figured out with the pausing and
playing. But I'll suck it up until further notice

I shall try that. Didn't realize it had an option like that

Suggested posts