Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not really downloaded

Not really downloaded

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

Moto G5

Operatingting System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have downloaded my music on a Sd card. But without wifi, it doesn't work. The songs have a green arrow and everything, but it just doesn't work without wifi. I have tried all the basic solutions, like reinstalling the app and restarting my phone. But it still doesn't work. This is really frustrating. Can someone please help me? 😞

4 Replies

Hey @Tiesvanschaik,

That's not cool! The best thing here is to try here is removing your offline devices. This'll give everything a little refresh. To do this, just head to Offline Devices on your account overview and hit the Remove All Devices button. Just as a heads up, you'll need to redownload your tracks, but hopefully it'll helps. 

Let us know how you get on, 

/T

Hi Tom,

I already tried that a couple times I've read that on other posts on the community.

But thanks anyway.

Hey there @Tiesvanschaik,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Since you mention removing all your offline devices already, we'd suggest trying to clear the cache and data of the app instead. To do so, just head to your phone's Settings > Apps > Spotify. You'll be able to see the buttons to Clear Cache and Clear Data and select them.

Keep in mind that you'll need to log in the app and make all your songs available offline one more time.

If that still doesn't help, we'd recommend checking the SD for errors.

Let us know how that goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi Katerina,

Thx for the tip. I tried it out, but it still doesn't work. So it is probably the sd-card. 

At least now I know...

Suggested posts