Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Stops working

Solved!

Offline Stops working

Hey all,

im having an issue hopeing someone can help.

i have spotify on android tablet, when i have set my playlist to download for offline usage and then turn off my internet connection they all play fine, however im finding after around 24 hours or so it starts telling me they are not available and i need internet connection to download them, i connect to internet they instantly show as downloaded and available offline, turn internet off and it works fine for 24 hours or so then stops again until i connect back up to internet connection.

although its not an issue connecting to the internet to get it working its slightly annoying to have a feature that if does not work as advertised on the tin, esp if i happen to be somewhere where i have no internet and im left without my music.

is this a known issue? are spotify working on it, ive tried un-installing the app, clearing cache, deleteing all my files and re-downloading all my playlists again in have 10gb of free space so sapce is not an issue either.

very fustrating!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solved _ my car android sat nav had a auto cache clear turned this off and pro lem now solved 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

No mine works fine without issue for a good 24 hours then all of a sudden decides the files are not available even though they show with green icon as downloaded quick connection to a data connection and all is well again for 24 hours
Marked as solution

Solved _ my car android sat nav had a auto cache clear turned this off and pro lem now solved 🙂

Suggested posts