Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline issue

Solved!

Offline issue

Spotify tells me I am offline when I try to Search or See All Albums, even though I have wifi access and can fully access the albums that come up in the list.  I can resolve this problem for a short time if I reboot my phone but eventually it always comes back. I have noticed that it only does this on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7, Android V8) but not on my desktop at home. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this.

Several users have already raised this issue, and there is a thread open about it here.

While our tech team work on finding a fix, please leave the requested information on the thread and click +Vote!

We hope to resolve the issue as soon as possible 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have this issue too and it usually goes away after reinstalling the app.  The issue I have is that this happens about once a week and I dont want to have to download playlists every week because of a reoccurring bug.

I'm on a Google pixel 1st gen and Android version 9

I tried reinstalling too but it only works for a short time. Wierd thing is I still have access to everything on my playlists, which are not downloaded onto my phone. I have a good data plan so I just stream everything. It is just searching and expanding lists that tells me I am offline. 

Marked as solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this.

Several users have already raised this issue, and there is a thread open about it here.

While our tech team work on finding a fix, please leave the requested information on the thread and click +Vote!

We hope to resolve the issue as soon as possible 🙂

Suggested posts